Mini sessions are very popular and usually get booked up within a few days of advertising! They are perfect if you just want a handful of photos to update the family album with. They run about 3 times a year and will always be advertised in advance – on my blog, via my Facebook page and other social media.
If you would like to be kept in the loop and be first to hear about mini shoot dates and locations, just fill in the form at the bottom of this page or send me an email.
The session fee is £95. This includes your favourite 2 images, provided as a digital downloads and 8×6″ mounted prints. The session fee also includes our pre-session phone consultation, my time at the session (approx 30-40 minutes) and processing all your lovely images afterwards. During the session we’ll get photos of the whole family, siblings and individuals. From your online gallery you can choose from the following packages:
£95 – 5 digital images of your choice. Then £15/per image thereafter
£150 – 10 digital images of your choice. Then £15/image thereafter.
£195 – 20 digital images of your choice. Then £15/image thereafter
£235 – 20 digital images of your choice and 10 7×5″ professional prints (on top of the 2 included 8×6″ mounted prints)
£250 – All digital images (approx 40+ images)
£275 – All digital images (approx 40+ images) and 10 7×5″ professional prints (on top of the 2 included 8×6″ mounted prints)
Ultimate Family Package – £350 (Worth over £500!) Perfect if you would like all digital images, some enlarged prints for your home and maybe some prints to give to family as gifts. Also includes £50 off another standard photography session. Includes: All digital images (approx 40+ images), 2 mounted 10×8 prints, 4 mounted 8×6″ prints (on top of the 2 included 8×6″ mounted prints) and 10 7×5″ professional prints. Also, £50 off another photography session with Amy Blackwood Photography.
If you would like to tentatively book a mini session, use the form at the bottom of this page and I can send you more details when the mini session date is released if it hasn’t been released already.
What is the difference between a mini session and a standard sessions?
Below are a few main differences which will help you to decide if a mini session or standard session is best for you and your family
- Mini sessions are approx 30-40 minutes, a standard session can last up to 2 hours
- Mini sessions will produce approx 40 images. A standard session will give you anything up to approx 80+ images with more variety.
- Mini sessions take place in one or 2 spots within a specified location on a specified date and time. A standard session can take place anywhere the client wishes on any available date.
- Mini sessions have a limit of 4 people to ensure enough images are captured within the 30 minutes. If your family is larger than 4, let me know and we can work something out.
- Mini sessions do not allow as much time to be spent on ‘settling’ in.. Do not worry too much though, I’m very experienced in getting children to be themselves and doing what they enjoy, chatting away to them and getting those smiley moments. With a standard session the children often set the pace and get involved in what we do and where we go.. but time does not allow as much of this in a mini session. Just something to bare in mind if you cannot decide between the 2.
- Mini session fee: £95. Standard session fee: £150. Both have various packages to choose from suitable for differing budgets!
Remember.. if you would like to be kept in the loop and be the first to hear about mini session dates as soon as they are released, fill in the form below.
NEXT MINI SESSION: Spring mini sessions are currently on hold due to Covid-19 and keeping everyone safe! As soon as social distancing is relaxed, new dates will be set. Do get in touch if you would like to go on the list for a future minis!
07853 869 319