Mini shoots are very popular and usually get booked up within a few days of advertising! They are perfect if you just want a handful of photos to update the family album with. They run about 3 times a year and will always be advertised in advance – on my blog, via my Facebook page and other social media.
If you would like to be kept in the loop and be first to hear about mini shoot dates and locations, just fill in the form at the bottom of this page or send me an email.
Mini session fee: £90. No matter which package you choose below, you’ll get your favourite image in a mounted 12×8″print. My way of saying thanks for booking me! The session fee includes my time at the session and processing all your lovely images afterwards. During the session we’ll get a variety of shots – the whole family, siblings, individuals, etc..
- £85 – 5 digital images of your choice, sent to you via a download link. Then £15/per image thereafter. Perfect if you just want a few images.
- £195 – 20 digital images of your choice sent to you via a download link.
- £225 -All digital images (approx 40+ images) sent to you via a download link and your favourite 10 images professionally printed at size 7×5″
If you would like to tentatively book a mini shoot, use the form at the bottom of this page and I can send you more details when the mini shoot date is released if it hasn’t been released already.
What is the difference between a mini shoot and a standard shoot?
Below are a few main differences which will help you to decide if a mini shoot or standard shoot is best for you and your family
- Mini-shoots are approx 30-40 minutes, a standard shoot can last up to 2 hours
- Mini shoots will produce approx 40 images. A standard shoot will give you anything up to approx 80 images with a lot more variety.
- Mini shoots take place in one or 2 spots within a specified location on a specified date and time. A standard shoot can take place anywhere the client wishes on any available date.
- Mini shoots have a limit of 4 people to ensure enough images are captured within the 30 minutes. If your family is larger than 4, let me know and we can work something out.
- Mini shoots do not allow as much time to be spent on ‘settling’ into the shoot.. Do not worry too much though, I’m very experienced in getting children to be themselves and doing what they enjoy, chatting away to them and getting those smiley moments. With a standard shoot the children often set the pace of the shoot and get involved in what we do and where we go.. but time does not allow as much of this in a mini shoot. Just something to bare in mind if you cannot decide between the 2.
- Mini session fee: £90. Standard session fee: £150. Both have various packages to choose from suitable for differing budgets!
Remember.. if you would like to be kept in the loop and be the first to hear about mini shoot dates as soon as they are released, fill in the form below.
NEXT MINI SHOOT: Summer 2019
07853 869 319