Mothers Day Mini shoots are taking place on Saturday 1st April in/near Haslemere. The exact location is confirmed 1-2 weeks prior to ensure I’m choosing the best spot.
Available mini shoot time slots are…
9am 9.45am 10.30am
11.15am 12.00pm 12.45pm
During the 30 mins I will take photos of the whole family and some individual shots too.
Price: £90. This includes the shoot itself and 6 high resolution, un-watermarked digital files. During the 30 minute shoot, obviously more than 6 photos will be taken. All images will be uploaded into a web gallery where you can view them all and choose the 6 you want to receive. You can order more than 6 and each additional file is £15 with absolutely no obligation.
Mini v Standard shoot. What is the difference between a mini shoot and a standard shoot – and which one is best for me?
Below are a few main differences which will help you to decide if a mini shoot or standard shoot is best for you and your family
- Mini-shoots are 30 minutes, a standard shoot can last up to 2 hours
- Mini shoots will produce less images – but enough if you want a few good quality images to update the album with! A standard shoot will give you anything up to approx 80 images with a lot more variety.
- Mini shoots take place in one or 2 spots within a specified location on a specified date and time. A standard shoot can take place anywhere the client wishes on any available date.
- Mini shoots have a limit of 4 people to ensure enough images are captured within the 30 minutes. If your family is larger than 4, let me know and we can work something out.
- Mini shoots do not allow as much time to be spent on ‘settling’ into the shoot.. Do not worry too much though, I’m very experienced in getting children to be themselves and doing what they enjoy, chatting away to them and getting those smiley moments. With a standard shoot the children often set the pace of the shoot and get involved in what we do and where we go.. but time does not allow as much of this in a mini shoot. Just something to bare in mind if you cannot decide between the 2.
- Mini-shoot £90, 6 digital files. Standard shoot £185 25 digital files. Both have option to purchase more images with no obligation whatsoever
Time slots above will be crossed out as and when they get booked! The shoot will be rescheduled to Sunday April 2nd if the weather is raining. The shoot will NOT be cancelled if its just grey and cold weather – as we can still make the shoot bright and colourful with the surroundings and clothes choices. If the 2nd date is also cancelled due to wet weather, you will be offered a refund or you can postpone to Spring/Summer mini shoots.
To secure your mini shoot time slot a 50% deposit is required and agreement to these terms and conditions. Send me a message, give me a call or use the form below to book!
07853 869 319