Summer Mini shoots are taking place on 25th July and 1st August at the lovely Landscaped garden and pond area, Squires Garden Centre, Milford.
At Squires there is a cafe, free parking, toilets and facilities including baby change (which might come in handy for my younger clients!). And apart from all the typical garden centre produce, there is a lot of beautiful homewares and giftwares if you fancy a bit of shopping before or after your shoot!
Available mini shoot time slots are…
Sat 25th July:
9.30am, 10.15am, 1 1.00am, 11.45am
Sat 1st August:
9.30am, 10.15am, 11.00am, 11.45am
During the 30 minutes I will take some quality photos of individual children/family members as well as siblings/whole family together. If you have no children, a couples shoot is an option!
Price: £79. This includes the shoot itself and 10 high resolution, un-watermarked digital files. During the 30 minute shoot, it is likely that more than 10 images will be taken. ALL watermarked images will be uploaded onto a password protected web gallery and you can choose which 10 you want to receive as part of the £79 package. You are welcome to order more than 10 and each additional file is £8.
What is the difference between a mini shoot and a standard shoot – and which one is best for me?
Here are a few key differences which will help you to decide if a mini shoot or standard shoot is best for you and your family
- Mini-shoots are 30 minutes, a standard shoot can last anywhere between 1.5-2 hours.
- Mini shoots will produce less images – but enough if you want a few good quality images to update the album with! A standard shoot will give you anything up to approx 80 images with a lot more variety.
- Mini shoots take place in one or 2 spots within a specified location on a specified date and time. A standard shoot can take place anywhere the client wishes and there is more variety in photo spots.
- Mini shoots have a limit of 4 people to ensure enough images are captured within the 30 minutes.
- Mini shoots do not allow as much time to be spent on ‘settling’ into the shoot.. Do not worry too much, I’m very experienced in getting children to be themselves and doing what they enjoy, chatting away to them and getting those smiley moments – but be mindful that this is a lot easier with very camera shy children or particularly energetic children when there is more time to play with. With a standard shoot the children often set the pace of the shoot and get involved in what we do and where we go.. but time does not allow as much of this in a mini shoot. Just something to bare in mind if you cannot decide between the 2.
Standard shoot £155 (approx up to 80 digital files included)
I have had a lot of enquiries for mini shoots so if you would like to book one of the above available time-slots, please get in touch asap. Time slots will be crossed out as and when they get booked!
07853 869 319
or contact me through the contact section of this blog page